/*Indian Premier League 2010 | IPL 2010: OYE ITS CRICKET*/

Saturday, February 12, 2011

PROJECT FUNDING/DIRECT LOAN OFFER!!!

Hello Dear,

 
I am a British angel investor based in London United Kingdom, I have a huge amount running into Millions of United States Dollars which I intend to invest in any lucrative project/Business.I am willing to offer the fund as a direct loan at 7% interest per annum,the loan will span for a period of 5 years and there is an option for re-investment once both of us are satisfied with the profit accrued from the investment.
  
I am also open to Joint Venture at 40% R.O.I. Let me know if you require funding for your business so that we can establish a long lasting,reliable and fruitful business relationship.I look forward to doing business with you.
Note: Reply to >>>>robertelvis30@yahoo.co.uk

 
 

Thanks!!!

Sincerely,
Mr. Robert Elvis.
Phone:+44-702-305-9669.
www.smallbusinessnotes.com/financing/angelinvestors.html

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP